You have control over what your staff users see when they login to your Simple Inked account. We suggest that you create login details for all staff users, and give them a Staff Security Role.
When each of your operators have their own user login details, all of their activities are tracked in yourActivity Report. These activities include appointment creations, appointment updates, appointment deletions, logins and transactions.
There are three user access levels: Administrator, Studio Manager & Staff
Administrator, Salon Manager & Staff.
Administrators: have access to everything.
Studio Managers: have access to most areas, however they don't have access to the following:
- Quick Login settings in Application Settings
- Global Lock Out settings in Security Settings
- 'Show Operator Report Link on KPI Report for all users' setting in Security Settings
- Enable all clients for Loyalty Points setting in Loyalty Points Settings
- 'Reward All Members with Bonus Points' in Loyalty Points Settings
- Enable all clients for Online Bookings setting in Online Bookings Settings
Staff: can make appointments, make notes/comments on appointments and clients, process sales via POS, view the Roster but not change it, can receive orders via Ordering, but not generate new orders, and Submit A Request via your Help & Support page. They don't have access to the following pages:
Tip: Check out the following articles for more info on how to create users and change passwords: